Conclusion of the Travel Agreement
After receipt of the booking confirmation, a down payment of 20%, however not more than € 100,- per person shall be due. The balance due shall be paid no sooner than 20 days before the start of the journey – at the same time the travel documents are handed over to the travellers. Accounts are available to you in Austria, Germany and Switzerland for your payment. Please note that the full amount due must be credited to our account; any banking charges shall borne by the travel participants.
Raika Obertrum, IBAN: AT 213504700000156257, BIC: RVSAAT2S047
III. Cancellation by the Customer/Substitute Participants/Changes to the Reservation
The Customer may withdraw from the agreement at any time prior to the start of travel. We recommend that the Customer communicate his or her cancellation in writing. In the event of a cancellation or no-show, we shall be entitled to charge the following fees (percentages refer to the price of travel):
– Up to 28 days before the start of travel: 20 % min. € 50,-
– From 27 to 14 days prior to the start of travel: 30 %
– From 13 to 8 days prior to the start of travel: 50 %
– From 7 to 4 days prior to the start of travel: 70 %
– From 3 days and no-show: 90 %
– By travel expensen 100% on the travel price.
We recommend a travel withdrawal insurance, please note that the insurance doesn’t work for travel expenses. For that case you shall take another insurance.
- Each registered travel participant may allow a third-party to take his or her place if he or she notifies us thereof in writing up to three days prior to the start of travel. EUROBIKE may refuse the third party’s participation for good cause. The conditions of cancellation above shall apply. If a substitute person takes the registered participant’s place, this shall not affect the original contract. We shall be entitled to charge € 50,- for change fees.
- Changes to the booking in terms of number or types of rooms, hotel category and type of board shall, providing such is possible in the hotels and there is sufficient capacity available, is basically possible up to 14 days prior to the start of travel. Nonetheless, we will however have to charge you for the time and effort involved. For each change, we shall charge you € 50,-.
Liability and Limitation of Liability
Transportation of customer bicycles before, during and after our cycling journeys is possible at the customer’s own risk only. The settings of our cycle carriers are fitted to our rental bicycles, therefore minor damages (e.g. scratches to the paintwork) can occur. Consequently, we cannot be made liable for damages originating from transportation. Above mentioned limitation of liability is also applicable for partner tours and transportation via third parties.
VII. Duty to Cooperate
- If the traveller does not receive the travel documents in a timely manner, he or she must inform EUROBIKE without delay.
- The traveller is required, in the event of any issues disrupting the provision of the services as described in the agreement, to take all reasonable steps to contribute to remedying the disruption any to minimise or avoid any damage. The Customer is, in particular, required to lodge his or her complaints without delay to the parties named in VI (1). These parties shall be in charge of providing a remedy if such is possible. If the Customer fails, through his or her fault, to communicate a deficiency, than he or she shall have no claim to a reduction in price.
- The Customer shall be responsible for complying with all passport, visa, customs and health regulations.
- We must reserve the right to make changes to prices and services and to correct any mistakes and typographical errors.
- The invalidity of individual provisions in the travel agreement shall not invalidate the rest of the agreement.
- Jurisdiction/Applicable Law
- The agreement is governed by Austrian Law.
- The Customer may only bring legal action against EUROBIKE at its registered place of business.
- The Customer’s place of residence shall be authoritative for actions by the travel against the customer unless the action is directed against general merchants or persons without a general place of jurisdiction in Austria. In this case, the registered office of the tour operator shall be authoritative.
For all journeys declared on the homepage www.giroditoscana.com, the EUROFUN-group (Eurobike, Eurotrek, Rückenwind, SE-Tours, Espace Randonnée, Radreisefreunde) is the operator. For all other tours, EUROBIKE – EUROFUN TOURISTIK is the travel booking agent.
Subject to changes to the offering and mistakes, typographical errors and calculation errors.
With us, your money is insured
Pursuant to the Travel Agency Guarantee Decree [Reisebürosicherungsverordnung (RSV)] for all-inclusive journeys offered by EUROBIKE – EUROFUN TOURISTIK GMBH (registration number 1999/0035 in the Directory of Tour Operators of the Federal Ministry of Economics, Family and Youth, customer funds are secured subject to the following conditions: any payments exceeding those indicated in Item II or previously paid down payments and payments of balances owing may not be demanded nor are they secured. The guarantor or insurer is Volksbank Braunau, 5280 Braunau (bank guarantee no. 5746).
Filing of any claims must be done with the liquidator (Europäische Reiseversicherung AG, Kratochwjlestestraße 4, 1220 Vienna, Tel. no. +43(1) 317 25 00, Fax. no. +43(1) 319 93 67) within 8 weeks insolvency being declared.
Applications for refunds must be submitted, duly documented within 8 weeks of the claim arising. You shall receive a corresponding insurance certificate along with your booking confirmation.